Paint Nite: Landscape Painting Techniques: Mountains
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Unique 3hr Virtual Workhop: Take your painting technique to the next level!
You don't have to be an advanced artist to take this class but some painting experience would be helpful. If you've done a couple of Paint Nites before, you should be good to go=)
The workshop is going to be recorded and will be available for viewing for a month afterwards. Please disregard the "non-recorded" message above.
During the workshop, we will go over several principles and techniques for painting mountains and rocks:
- rocky formations as basic geometric figures
- lights and shadows
You will need YOUR OWN SUPPLIES for Virtual Events. You can get them easily from your local art/craft store:
- A canvas pad OR a pad of HEAVY (!) paper (at least 300 gsm/140 lbs, i.e. cardboard weight: either mixed-media, printing, bristol or cheap watercolor paper), either 9"x12", 11"x14" or similar size. If you have cheap canvases (or if they are easier to find), you can use those instead. We'll need ~5-7 sheets or canvases. If your canvases are large (16x20 or larger) you'll need 2-3.
- Acrylic paint ( white, black, red (magenta, quinacridone red or bright red), yellow and blue (Phthalocyanine (or phtalo) blue is best but most other ones should be fine)
- A paper plate (or a piece of plastic/cardboard)
- A water cup
- A variety of brushes ( I recommend a large flat brush , a medium square brush (it's called a "bright") and a small detail brush)
- Paper towels
I look forward to painting with you!
You may reschedule or cancel tickets up to 8 hours before the event starts. Read our reschedule policy here.
Are you tired of Netflix? Let's get creative! Our events are fun, relaxed and jam-packed with various painting tips and tricks. Yo...
Events like this
- Drink Included
- Only 9 Tickets Left!
- Mother's Day
- Only 8 Tickets Left!
- Only 4 Tickets Left!