Paint Nite: Emu-zing
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Making YAY at any age! Introducing Yaymaker all ages Paint Nite!
This special event is open to everyone ages 6 and up. Our local artists will guide you through this painting, step by step, allowing you to leave with a masterpiece! Your ticket price includes all of your painting supplies and personalized instruction from our master artist. Please note tickets do not include food, drink or artist gratuity.
IMPORTANT Notes about All Ages Events:
1. Each guest must purchase a ticket and all guests under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian (one adult for every three underage guests, please). If an underage guest is not accompanied by an adult, they will not be able to attend the event.
2. We use acrylic-based paint that usually comes out of clothing if you catch it while it’s still wet. Although we provide aprons to help protect your clothes, lighten your laundry load by having kids wear play clothes to the event.
3. Our master artist will be taking photos to share on our Paint Nite Edmonton Facebook page, but if you don’t want your child’s picture taken, feel free to ask the host to steer clear of your section.
4. Have a large group? Worried about finding seats together? It's best to arrive early when you're in a larger group (or when you want to ensure you and your painting buddy can get a seat next to each other)! Let your artist know when you arrive so they can help reserve a spot for you and your group.
5. If you have any questions or concerns about your event, please email our head office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the Board N Brew Cafe, we are thrilled to offer you a space to get your game on and enjoy delicious food and bevvies. Whether you are a seasoned board gamer or an enthusiastic newbie, our cafe is a perfect spot for you to settle down with a board and some brews. Website: https://www.boardnbrewcafe.ca/ Address: 9929-103 St. Edmonton, Alberta T5K0Y1
Born in Krasnoyarsk, Siberia, Russia, have been in Canada for 19 years. Studied fine art in college and graduated from university with bachelor of science. I am very passionate about the art and very eager to share my knowledge and expertise and teach different styles of art - realism, impressionism, abstract and mixed media but my favourite is Old Masters Fine Art. I continue to improve my skills as an artist and take art lessons in my free time. For fun - I adore my rambunctious, funny boys and treasur spending time with my loved ones . I enjoy food, wine, travelling with my amazing man and riding my motorcycle.