Paint Nite: Beta Together Partner Painting
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Making YAY at any age! Introducing Yaymaker all ages Paint Nite!
This special event is open to everyone ages 6 and up. Our local artists will guide you through this painting, step by step, allowing you to leave with a masterpiece! Your ticket price includes all of your painting supplies and personalized instruction from our master artist. Please note tickets do not include food, drink or artist gratuity.
***This is a partner painting. Each ticket gets you ONE canvas, so please be sure to buy one ticket per person. You each paint one half of the painting and when hung together, makes the complete piece. Great acitvity for parents and kids!***
IMPORTANT Notes about All Ages Events:
1. Each guest must purchase a ticket and all guests under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian (one adult for every three underage guests, please). If an underage guest is not accompanied by an adult, they will not be able to attend the event.
2. We use acrylic-based paint that usually comes out of clothing if you catch it while it’s still wet. Although we provide aprons to help protect your clothes, lighten your laundry load by having kids wear play clothes to the event.
3. Our master artist will be taking photos to share on our Paint Nite Edmonton Facebook page, but if you don’t want your child’s picture taken, feel free to ask the host to steer clear of your section.
4. Have a large group? Worried about finding seats together? It's best to arrive early when you're in a larger group (or when you want to ensure you and your painting buddy can get a seat next to each other)! Let your artist know when you arrive so they can help reserve a spot for you and your group.
5. If you have any questions or concerns about your event, please email our head office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Jungle Jim's, you'll find a tropical atmosphere with fun, food, huge servings, great value, exotic drinks, and zany Tour Guides in a high-energy setting that attracts a target market of fun-loving kids from 1 to 99.
Born in Krasnoyarsk, Siberia, Russia, have been in Canada for 19 years. Studied fine art in college and graduated from university with bachelor of science. I am very passionate about the art and very eager to share my knowledge and expertise and teach different styles of art - realism, impressionism, abstract and mixed media but my favourite is Old Masters Fine Art. I continue to improve my skills as an artist and take art lessons in my free time. For fun - I adore my rambunctious, funny boys and love spending time with my loved ones . I enjoy food, wine, travelling with my amazing man and riding my motorcycle.