A seasonal twist on an Italian classic. Strawberry Tiramisu is an easy, fun, no-bake dessert. Beautiful macerated strawberries nestled in a mascarpone cream held together by the Savoiardi cookies that are moistened with the juices of the strawberries. If there ever was a dessert that epitomizes joyfulness, is this one.
The perfect dessert for the upcoming Mother's Day.
- 450-500 g strawberries (1 box)
- 250-300 g Savoiardi cookies (ladyfingers)
- 200 ml fresh whipping cream
- 250-275 ml (1 small container) mascarpone
- 2 egg yolks (if you do not want to use the eggs, you can use only mascarpone and whipping cream)
- 60 g + 3 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 lemon, the juice
- fruit juice of your choice or Limoncello liqueur
- mint leaves, chopped
You will need a handheld mixer or stand mixer to whip the cream, a spatula, a couple of bowls, a pot to use as a double boiler to temper the eggs, a whisk, a dish to assemble the tiramisu (trifle bowl, rectangular, square or round baking dish).
Hi, my name is Loreto. My wife Nicoletta and I are food bloggers and our website is Sugarlovespices. It is here that we love to inspire people of all ages to start cooking. From traditional Italian to fusion cuisine, incredible baking, and so much more, we not only ignite appetites but bring passion to you to create wonderful food in your own kitchen! Come with us and let's get cooking!
Events like this
- Only 8 Tickets Left!