Paint Nite: Seasons II
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Paint Nite: Drinking Creatively since 2012, Creating YAY since 2019
Welcome to Paint Nite--just one aspect of our new YAYMaker events! Get ready to drink creatively and leave loud and proud with YOUR new masterpiece! Our local artists will guide you through this painting, step by step, all while allowing your own creativiy to shine. Your ticket price includes all of your painting supplies and personalized instruction from our master artist. Please note tickets do not include food, drink or artist gratuity.
Need to Know:
1. This is an 18+ event. Don't forget your I.D. as our artist may ask for it! Absolutely no minors are able to attend the event. If you're looking to bring your little one to an event, please head over to our event page and look for the special tag that says "All Ages."
2. Have a large group? Worried about finding seats together? It's best to arrive early when you're in a larger group (or when you want to ensure you and your painting buddy can get a seat next to each other)! Let your artist know when you arrive so they can help reserve a spot for you and your group.
3. This isn't paint by numbers--it's so much more fun than that! Although our master artists will give you step by step instruction to recreate the painting you've chosen, remember that this is about being creative and--above all--having fun! Don't stress about getting your masterpiece to look exactly like the artists. Focus on the fun and feel free to put your own creative spin on it!
4. We're in a different world right now, as we all know. Our venues and artists are working hard to ensure social distancing measures are followed--we appreciate your participation as well. Please do come early to reserve your table with your group, as there are limited number of participants that we can seat at one table. If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask at your event, we encourage you to do so. We will do our best to ensure our hosts have disposable gloves available for you to use as well as hand sanitizer, but please keep in mind these items have been difficult to come by, so please feel free to bring your own to use at the event as well.
5. If you have any questions or concerns about your event, please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classic Irish Pub Meets Modern Day Sports Bar Welcome to Connor’s Irish Pub & Grill, a new, premier pub experience, located in the heart of St. Albert. Here at Connor’s, classic Irish pub meets modern day sports bar. Our staff is comprised of accomplished chefs and meticulously trained cooks, an experienced management team, and a multitude of servers and bartenders from various backgrounds throughout the service industry. Together, our team aims to ensure that you have a great experience, from start to finish. At Connor’s, patrons can enjoy authentic Irish fare, an array of curries made from scratch, as well as traditional Canadian pub cuisine, like wings and poutine. We also offer competitively priced draught and quality spirits, with a selection unrivalled by our competitors. With regular beer and wine tastings, various daily specials, and entertainment including trivia, live music, and paint nights, Connor’s truly offers something for everyone. We also have plenty of big screen TV’s to watch all of your favorite sporting events. Whatever your interests, you’ll be sure to get your fix at Connor’s Irish Pub & Grill! We look forward to seeing you soon! Sláinte!
Born in Krasnoyarsk, Siberia, Russia, have been in Canada for 19 years. Studied fine art in college and graduated from university with bachelor of science. I am very passionate about the art and very eager to share my knowledge and expertise and teach different styles of art - realism, impressionism, abstract and mixed media but my favourite is Old Masters Fine Art. I continue to improve my skills as an artist and take art lessons in my free time. I adore my rambunctious, funny, talented boys and treasure spending time with my loved ones . I enjoy food, wine, leading healthy life style , travelling with my amazing man and riding my motorcycle.
She was patient and very helpful
host was fine. The event should have stated that we needed to have purple and teal paints. Only stated primary colours and white/black. Our colours were very different and led us to be a bit disappointed. We were not told how to make some of the colours be
Delightful to listen to and easy to follow