Paint Nite: Melancholia
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
For those of you who want to try something new in the comfort of your home (and pass the time of social distancing), we bring you the Virtual Paint Nite! In this twist on The Original Paint Nite, you can enjoy the experience you know and love right from your house, and still have the collective experience of an in-person event.
Go through the regular check out process, and take a look below at supply recommendations. Buy them online at the links provided, use your own, or support a nearby local business. Instructions for joining your live virtual event will be emailed directly to you. There you’ll get step-by-step instructions and a friendly face from the Yaymaker community bringing creativity straight to your screen. It couldn’t be easier!
Grab a snack, pour a drink, and hop on to our live video streaming service to make your unique masterpiece.
Stay safe & keep creating!
- source online, or support small local businesses, or use supplies you already have at home!
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints - you'll need red, blue, yellow, black and white for this version, but feel free to bring your own unique colours into the mix.
- Paint brushes
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recycled cardboard or plastic will do
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favourite outfits fresh even at home
Our Creative Hosts are there for you to bring life to the party every night! Creative Nites aren't just job for them, but a passion and a lifestyle. They are looking forward to creating FUN atmosphere at your Nite's where adults can let loose and rediscover their childlike creativity! Come and get creative with us! #TeamVan
Fast but great at explaining and making sure everyone is caught up!
She was so friendly and helpful. She explained things really well! All of the painting looked great!
I never got a meeting invite so I wasn't able to attend