Paint Nite: Create Your Own Snow Family
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
ALL AGES PAINT NITE EVENTS:
Looking for an indoor activity everyone can enjoy? Get creative with your kids! This event is open to parents and kids [insert ages here]. Guided by a local artist/gardener, each person creates their own painting/living terrarium, made easy for all ages. All painting/planting supplies are included, and food and drinks are available for purchase.
Need to know:
- Each guest must purchase a ticket (one adult for every three underage guests, please).
- [US EVENT] All guests under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian.
- [Canadian Event] All guests under the legal drinking age must be accompanied by a guardian.
- [Paint Nite] We use acrylic-based paint that usually comes out of clothing if you catch it while it’s still wet. To lighten your laundry load, have kids wear play clothes to the event.
- A host will be taking photos to share, but if you don’t want your child’s picture taken, feel free to ask the host to steer clear of your section.
All the elements of a memorable dining experience come together at Caledon Tandoori; authentic food and attentive service, served in a relaxed family atmosphere. Our western suburb restaurants provide a mixture of modern and traditional regional Indian food, culture and experiences for our customers. Each delicious meal - prepared with pride and served with care - is of the highest quality and yet very reasonably priced. We invite you to come along and experience a culinary journey through India with us for your next meal!!
Kimberly has been expressing herself creatively through drawing and sewing since she was a little girl (although it does take her a VERY LONG time to finish a project!!!) and teaching for eight years-- the last six as an elementary French teacher where she has honed her creative skills in making up songs about all kinds of curriculum points and illustrating the life cycles of flowers and butterflies in dry-erase and chart-paper markers. Actual student testimonials: "I like your snowman, Mme. Butler!" "You draw pretty flowers, Mme. Butler!" Kimberly started with PaintNite as a very happy customer who loved seeing people with all kinds of experience (especially, ZERO experience!) produce a great painting. As a working mom, she knows how great it is to have a night out with friends or soon-to-be friends, doing something totally different from regular 24/7, or, painting with your kids when you don't have to do any of the prep work or clean up!