Paint Nite: Take me to the Beach II
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Virtual Paint Nite
If you’re looking for ways to stay entertained and connected join our Virtual Paint Nite. It has all the fun and interaction of a regular Yaymaker event from the comfort of your home.
Local artist Beki will guide you, step-by-step, from a blank canvas to a final unique masterpiece. We're encouraging everyone to stay home so use what you have- be innovative!
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you, even paper! (You can even paint over a previous Paint Nite painting)
- Acrylic paints - preferably blue, red, yellow, black and white, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix. (don't have acrylic paint, no problem use what you have, you can even colour instead)
- Paint brushes
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recylced cardboard or plastic will do
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Paper towel
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
Go through the check out process, you will then receive a confirmation email and a link to join us on Zoom the say of your event. If you have any questions or are lacking supplies please email email@example.com and we are happy to assist you.
Join us for 5 Yaymaker London, ON. events and your 6th is free. See our Facebook page for details: Yaymaker London
For as long as she can remember, Rebecca has identified as a Creative Spirit and Artist. Her primary, secondary, and post-secondary education all focused strongly around the arts, including visual art, music, and media art. She has taught many children and adolescents about creative expression, exhibited her work around the city, designed tattoos, and continues to produce original work on an ongoing basis. Currently, she works as an Interior Decorator and shakes it up at a local Benjamin Moore and Para Paints retailer, so she is no stranger to a life full of colour. Rebecca is eager to get messy (but not too messy) creating beautiful works of art with you!