Paint Nite: The Happy Clown Fish
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Virtual Family Friendly Paint Nite - All ages welcome!
Staying home from school grows old pretty fast! If you’re looking for ways to entertain and bond with little ones, join our Virtual Paint Nite geared specifically for families. It has all the fun and interaction of a regular Yaymaker event from the comfort of your home. Of course adults can join too.
Local artist Christen will guide you, step-by-step, from a blank canvas to a final unique masterpiece. Running low on art supplies, check out www.canadaartkits.ca or reach out to us if you are local.
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you, even paper! (You can even paint over a previous Paint Nite painting)
- Acrylic paints - preferably blue, red, yellow, black and white, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix. (don't have acrylic paint, no problem use what you have, you can even colour instead)
- Paint brushes
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recylced cardboard or plastic will do
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Paper towel
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
Go through the check out process, you will then receive a confirmation email and a link to join us on Zoom the say of your event. If you have any questions or are lacking supplies please email email@example.com and we are happy to assist you.
Join us for 5 Yaymaker London, ON. or Kitchener-Waterloo events and your 6th is free! Visit our Facebook page at Yaymaker London, ON and Yaymaker Kitchner-Waterloo or details.
Come join me *virtually* for a creative outlet and fun break from everyday life! If you like cats, then you will love seeing my 3 cats interrupting me for treats and attention, and biting my brushes. I'm a graduate from Fanshawe College in Fine Art, in London ON. Feel free to call me Chris! :)
In hindsight - my water was too light for the black that ended up around the edges - perhaps coach the folks to go a little darker on the pink/purple shading/waves.
Our host was not only a talented artist, but a wonderful teacher! She made this painting session a great experience - easy to follow steps that she thoughtfully planned out. I had a fantastic time, and LOVE my painting. Thank-you!!
Good direction, checked in on our pace if we needed more time. Fun painting.