Paint Nite: Bright Sunset Sails
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Virtual Paint Nite
All the fun and interaction of a regular Yaymaker event from the comfort of your home. Local artist Christen will guide you, step-by-step, from a blank canvas to a final unique masterpiece. Need supplies? Check out www.canadaartkits.ca or email us if you are local to London or Kitchener and we can see if we can help you out email@example.com
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you, even paper! (You can even paint over a previous Paint Nite painting)
- Acrylic paints - preferably blue, red, yellow, black and white, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix. (don't have acrylic paint, no problem use what you have, you can even colour instead)
- Paint brushes
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recylced cardboard or plastic will do
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Paper towel
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
Go through the check out process, you will then receive a confirmation email with a zoom link, ensure you enter your email address correctly.
Join us for 5 Yaymaker London, ON. or Kitchener-Waterloo events and your 6th is free, see our Facebook page @Yaymaker London, ON. and Yaymaker Kitchener-Waterloo for details!
Come join me *virtually* for a creative outlet and fun break from everyday life! If you like cats, then you will love seeing my 3 cats interrupting me for treats and attention, and biting my brushes. I'm a graduate from Fanshawe College in Fine Art, in London ON. Feel free to call me Chris! :)
In hindsight - my water was too light for the black that ended up around the edges - perhaps coach the folks to go a little darker on the pink/purple shading/waves.
Our host was not only a talented artist, but a wonderful teacher! She made this painting session a great experience - easy to follow steps that she thoughtfully planned out. I had a fantastic time, and LOVE my painting. Thank-you!!
Good direction, checked in on our pace if we needed more time. Fun painting.