Paint Nite: Up at the Colourful Trees
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Virtual Paint Nite
Staying home grows old pretty fast! If you’re looking for ways to stay entertained join our Virtual Paint Nite. It has all the fun and interaction of a regular Yaymaker event from the comfort of your home.
Local artist Christen will guide you, step-by-step, from a blank canvas to a final unique masterpiece. We're encouraging everyone to stay home so use what you have- be innovative!
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you, even paper! (You can even paint over a previous Paint Nite painting)
- Acrylic paints - preferably blue, red, yellow, black and white, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix. (don't have acrylic paint, no problem use what you have, you can even colour instead)
- Paint brushes
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recylced cardboard or plastic will do
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Paper towel
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
Go through the check out process, you will then receive a confirmation email with a zoom link, ensure you enter your email address correctly. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for 5 Yaymaker London, ON. events and your 6th is free, see our Facebook page @Yaymaker London, ON. for details!
Come join me *virtually* for a creative outlet and fun break from everyday life! If you like cats, then you will love seeing my 3 cats interrupting me for treats and attention, and biting my brushes. I'm a graduate from Fanshawe College in Fine Art, in London ON. Feel free to call me Chris! :)
She is patient and good.
Chris was personable, answered all questions, friendly, upbeat and very relaxed. She took her time to show different techniques for those who asked.
Chris was awesome! I love how she previews exactly what we will be doing in each step so you have an understanding of how it fits into the larger whole of the finished piece! Looking forward to doing more events with her!