Paint Nite: Sunset at Morro Rock
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Keep the Covid Blues at bay the Yaymaker way!!
A Yaymaker Ottawa West VIRTUAL PAINT NITE event!!! All Ages 13+ Welcome!!
Our professional artist will guide you, step-by-step, from a blank canvas to a final unique masterpiece in about 90 minutes, using supplies you have at home or have delivered by Yaymaker HQ or order online.
Recommended Supplies - source online, support small local businesses, or use supplies you already have at home! (Pencils, crayons, markers, fireplace ashes, on canvas, paper, cardboard, wood . . . use your imagination!)
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you! (You can even paint over a previous Paint Nite painting)
- Acrylic paints - preferably blue, red, yellow, black and white, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix.
- Paint brushes
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recylced cardboard or plastic will do
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
*** Questions about your ticket or event? Please contact Paint Nite customer service at email@example.com ***
Hi! I'm Joyce, and I can't wait to party - I mean, paint with you! I am a creative soul and have been painting, drawing, colouring, writing and graphic designing for most of my life in one capacity or another. Career choices helped me stay on top of my creative game for the most part, but then - one autumn nite in 2016 I was introduced to my first Paint Nite. And that was it. Here's what I love most about being a Paint Nite Master Artist. I love people. I love laughing, and making you laugh. I love having a great time. I love making sure others have a great time. I love to build confidence and bring out the best in you. You may be building a painting with me, but I am hoping to build an artist in you. Come drink creatively, have some laughs, and hopefully, remember it forever! A sense of humour is mandatory! Can't wait to meet you! <3
Good teacher. Lots of fun.
Learn something new every class
Lots of fun, but also informative