Paint Nite: What lies Beyond
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Our Virtual, Live-Streaming Paint Nite Parties are a fantastic way to disconnect from your current reality and connect to a nite of music, laughter, stories, and your creative muse (trust us, the muse needs to come out and play). Oh yeah, and we shall all recreate that awesome painting you've chosen through the magic of paintbrushes and unexpected techniques. Take care of your spirit by taking a short break for some fun. Besides, you are the best part of our days, so you're actually doing a good deed. Tell 40 of the people you miss the most. Come hang out with us & paint with Sparky Sizzletail.
What do you need? Well, a connected device, something to paint on (canvas), something to paint with (brushes), and something to put on the canvas (paint). Here's what we traditionally would supply to you if you visited us out of the matrix (supplies are easily sourced at your fave store, ours is Deserres.ca in Canada and they will ship to you:
- 16x20 canvas - You can use whatever size you like!
- 3 brushes - 1 Large, 1 Medium, 1 Detail As long as you have a couple of different brushes for different size jobs, you're good.
- Paint water *Please note - we do not advise using your beverage as paint water. It makes your drink taste funny.
- Paper towels
- Paint: Black, White, Yellow, Bright Red, Pthalo Blue (and all those fun colours you have hidden away)
- Easel - not necessary, but can be sourced almost anywhere (Deserres.ca). You can easily paint on a tabletop.
- Coverings : Clothes & Furniture depending on where you are painting
- Table covering
- Sense of humour required, as well as a desire to feed your soul and separate yourself from the outside world for a little while. Date doesn't work? Bummer, but we record our events for our paid guests. So if you love the painting, sign up. You can always watch the recording at your earliest convenience.
- Follow us on Instagram & Facebook (@yaymakerottawawest)
*** Questions about your ticket or event? Please contact Paint Nite customer service at email@example.com ***
Hi! I'm Joyce, and I can't wait to party - I mean, paint with you! I am a creative soul and have been painting, drawing, colouring, writing and graphic designing for most of my life in one capacity or another. Career choices helped me stay on top of my creative game for the most part, but then - one autumn nite in 2016 I was introduced to my first Paint Nite. And that was it. Here's what I love most about being a Paint Nite Master Artist. I love people. I love laughing, and making you laugh. I love having a great time. I love making sure others have a great time. I love to build confidence and bring out the best in you. You may be building a painting with me, but I am hoping to build an artist in you. Come drink creatively, have some laughs, and hopefully, remember it forever! A sense of humour is mandatory! Can't wait to meet you! <3
Events like this
- Only 7 Tickets Left!
- Only 5 Tickets Left!