Paint Nite: Summer On The Lake
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Registration is required: click get tickets and/or tickets available.
Staying home grows old pretty fast! If you’re looking for ways to pass the time, join our Virtual Paint Nite! It has all the fun and interaction of a regular Yaymaker event from the comfort of your home.
Local artist, Candace guides you step-by-step, from a blank canvas to a final unique masterpiece. We're encouraging everyone to stay home so use what you have - be innovative!
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you, even paper! (you can even paint over a previous Paint Nite painting)
- Acrylic paints - preferably blue, red, yellow, black and white, but feel free to bring your own unique colours into the mix. (don't have acrylic paint, no problem use what you have, you can even colour instead)
- Paint brushes
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recycled cardboard or plastic will do
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Paper towel
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favourite outfits fresh even at home
Candace Turcotte kicked us out without warning and no email notification. I didn't get what I paid for and it was very rude.
She was super friendly and inviting. She did a great job of explaining the steps and made sure no one got left behind!
She was wonderful!! Easy going and very personal