Paint Nite: Pink Petals in the Wind
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
For high quality affordable painting supplies for this event, consider supporting a local business! Visit www.canadaartkits.ca for Yaymaker supplies :)
- Canvas: we will be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints: you will need primary blue, primary red, primary yellow, black and white.
- Paint brushes: An assorted brush pack will work, otherwise we suggest synthetic bristles, in the style/size Flat #8-10, Round #6-8, & Round #1
- Paint palette: a paper plate, recycled cardboard or plastic will do.
- Cup of water: something you can wash easily or dispose of.
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favourite outfits fresh even at home.
Jessi has been an artist for the past decade, excelling in painting and sculpture. In addition to her own personal art practice, she is a...
Events like this
- Only 6 Tickets Left!
- Only 5 Tickets Left!
- Only 7 Tickets Left!