Paint Nite: Italian Villa
Available as a Private Event:
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
For high quality affordable painting supplies for this event, consider supporting a local business! Visit www.canadaartkits.ca for Yaymaker supplies :)
- Canvas: we will be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints: you will need primary blue, primary red, primary yellow, black and white.
- Paint brushes: An assorted brush pack will work, otherwise we suggest synthetic bristles, in the style/size Flat #8-10, Round #6-8, & Round #1
- Paint palette: a paper plate, recycled cardboard or plastic will do.
- Cup of water: something you can wash easily or dispose of.
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favourite outfits fresh even at home.
Dora has always had a passion for the arts especially painting. She believes that through every brush stroke a different amazing story could be told. She is extremely excited to see everyones story and to assist with eveyone's creativity!