Paint Nite: Panda Baby
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
For high quality affordable painting supplies for this event, consider supporting a local business! Visit www.canadaartkits.ca for Yaymaker supplies :)
- Canvas: we will be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints: you will need primary blue, primary red, primary yellow, black and white.
- Paint brushes: An assorted brush pack will work, otherwise we suggest synthetic bristles, in the style/size Flat #8-10, Round #6-8, & Round #1
- Paint palette: a paper plate, recycled cardboard or plastic will do.
- Cup of water: something you can wash easily or dispose of.
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favourite outfits fresh even at home.
Fiorella is addicted to all things creative! Painting, drawing, cake decorating, sewing, crafting the list goes on and on.... By day Fiorella works in Workforce Optimization and while she loves her job, it does require lots of time looking at big numbers in little cells. Teaching Paint Nite has been a great outlet for Fiorella to share her creativity, meet new people and have a ton of fun! Fiorella can’t wait to help you unleash your inner artist!