Paint Nite: Reindeer Blossoms
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
For high quality affordable painting supplies for this event, consider supporting a local business! Visit www.canadaartkits.ca for Yaymaker supplies :)
- Canvas: we will be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints: you will need primary blue, primary red, primary yellow, black and white.
- Paint brushes: An assorted brush pack will work, otherwise we suggest synthetic bristles, in the style/size Flat #8-10, Round #6-8, & Round #1
- Paint palette: a paper plate, recycled cardboard or plastic will do.
- Cup of water: something you can wash easily or dispose of.
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favourite outfits fresh even at home.
As an illustrator, musician, filmmaker and photographer, the creative arts have been apart of Veronica's life for as long as she can remember. She has recently rekindled her love for painting and could not be more thrilled to share her enthusiasm with Paint Nite goers!