Paint Nite: Blooming Lily Pads
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Virtual Paint Nite
All the fun and interaction of a regular Yaymaker event from the comfort of your home. Local artist Christen will guide you, step-by-step, from a blank canvas to a final unique masterpiece. Need supplies? Check out www.canadaartkits.ca or email us if you are local to London or Kitchener and we can see if we can help you out email@example.com
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you, even paper! (You can even paint over a previous Paint Nite painting)
- Acrylic paints - preferably blue, red, yellow, black and white, but feel free to bring your own unique colours into the mix. (don't have acrylic paint, no problem use what you have, you can even colour instead)
- Paint brushes
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recycled cardboard or plastic will do
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Paper towel
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
Go through the check out process, you will then receive a confirmation email with a zoom link, ensure you enter your email address correctly.
Join us for 5 Yaymaker London, ON. or Kitchener-Waterloo events and your 6th is free, see our Facebook page @Yaymaker London, ON. and Yaymaker Kitchener-Waterloo for details!
Janet discovered her love of painting as a young child and always aspired to be an artist. She found a way to combine her love of art and helping others by studying Child and Youth Counseling and Human Services then Grad School for Art Therapy at The Toronto Art Therapy Institute, she is currently completing her thesis in order to become a registered Art Therapist. Janet's passion is to help individuals access art and provide them with opportunities to experiment and enjoy the process of creative expression. Janet believes that for many painting can be therapeutic and soothing, it can also be messy and fun! As a Child and Youth Counselor and Mother she works creatively with children all the time; she is enjoying this change of pace hanging out with adults with paint brush and drink in hand.