All Ages Paint Nite: Purple Super Moon
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
All Ages Family Painting Events!
Get creative with your kids! This event is open to parents and kids ages 6+ (each event has an age recommendation posted). Guided by a local artist, each person creates their own painting, made easy for all ages.
Need to know:
- Each guest must purchase a ticket, and all guests under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian (one adult for every three underage guests, please). No toddlers or babies are allowed in the event area.
- We use acrylic-based paint that usually comes out of clothing if you catch it while it’s still wet. To lighten your laundry load, have kids wear play clothes to the event.
- A host may be taking photos to share, but if you don’t want your child’s picture taken, feel free to ask the host to steer clear of your section.
- We are also offering a great deal on private events for all ages that can be in your home or location of your choice with a 15 person minimum. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- All painting supplies are included, and food and drinks are available for purchase.
We will be hosting events here that are family friendly, paint with me! From the website: We are a family friendly tap house bringing great craft beer to Naches! We have 12 craft beers/ciders on tap and many more in the cooler to drink there or take with you. We also have wine and a large selection of non alcoholic sodas and waters. Yes we have food -- We are serving paninis, German kielbasas and soup! Yes we fill growlers -- we have them for sell here or bring your own. DISCOUNT - Apply YAKIMA10 for a $27 ticket; that is a $10 savings.Yes we are kid friendly -- bring the family!
I discovered my artistic talent at a young age. One of my first memories of creating a drawing was at the age of 10 when I started drawing different breeds of horses. I continued creating art pieces throughout my life and took art classes all of my years of high school, then continued to study art at my local community college. I currently have a couple of pieces displayed at a small business in my community. And I continue to create pieces at requests of my friends and family. There is so much beauty in nature, and in this world, and l love to capture it in artwork and pull it into my home so I can see it everyday!
Events like this
No events found.