Paint Nite: Splashing Rainbow Baby Elephant
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
ALL AGES PAINT NITE
Looking for an activity everyone can enjoy? Get creative with your kids! This event is open to parents and kids ages 6+. Guided by a local artist, each person creates their own painting, made easy for all ages. All painting supplies are included, and food and drinks are available for purchase.
Need to know:
- Each guest must purchase a ticket (one adult for every three underage guests, please).
- All guests under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian.
- We use acrylic-based paint that usually comes out of
- clothing if you catch it while it’s still wet. To lighten your laundry load, have kids wear play clothes to the event.
- A host will be taking photos to share, but if you don’t want your child’s picture taken, feel free to ask the host to steer clear of your section.
Buzzy, casual bar & grill offering pizzas & rotating menu of craft beers, plus TVs & pool tables.
Hi! I love to paint and create in any medium I can get my hands on! I was born and raised in South Orange County where I was given the chance to find my passions as a young person. As I young adult I was given the chance to move out of state for college where I studied for a Bachelors in Fine Art. During that time I traveled the world, gaining knowledge and inspiration from experiences and poeple of all walks of life. At my painting events, having fun and being kind are my main goals. Regardless of experience, I think everyone can be creative and hopefully I can help you along the way. My jokes are terrible, but my strokes are much better. I love to dance, sing, and paint, so if you are ready for that come on through for a experience where you can take away more than just a painting.