YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS FOR THIS EVENT:
- CANVAS (*SIZE OPTIONAL)
- ACRYLIC PAINT or your favorite medium (2 oz minimum per color) Blue, Yellow, Red, Black, and White
- PAINT BRUSHES (Reccomended Short Handle Value Pack brush set from Walmart, Michael's, or your favorite craft store. Make sure you have a veritty of brush sizes)
- WATER CUP (10oz tap water)
- PAINT PALETTE OR A COATED PAPER PLATE
- PAPER TOWEL/NAPKIN
- APRON or OLD CLOTHES
- TABLE TOP EASEL (*Optional)
-TABLE COVER (*Optional)
Event will be held on ZOOM.US Please check your email the day of the event for your webinar invite and instructions. Please login 15 minutes in advace so that you are ready to go at showtime.
Canvas Optional Size - Canvases come in many different sizes. From thumb nail to the size of a wall. Canvases are either streched to a frame or come with a cardboard backing. You can use almost any surface to paint on, canvas, wood, plastic, glass, the options are unlimited. The artist will be instructing on a 16x20 stretched canvas.
Table Top Easle Optional - Although painting on an easle is reccomended, it is not always necessary. If you do not have a table top or standing easle, don't stress. You can also work flat on a table and stand to make sure your image is not distorted or pile up a couple of books/shoe boxes to raise the canves to see what you are doing.
Paint - Artist will be using student level/grade acrylic paint.