Paint Nite: Tully the Turtle
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Say bye-bye to bored children and hello to engaging their brains with creativity!
Staying home from school grows old pretty fast! If you’re looking for ways to entertain the little ones, join our Virtual Paint Nite geared specifically for kids. It has all the fun and interaction of a regular Yaymaker event from the comfort of your home.
Buy supplies online, use your own from home, or support a nearby local business. Or, you can get all the supplies you need for future events at http://www.makerscraftkits.com (Please allow 4-6 business days for supplies to be shipped. Most orders go out priority but we cannot guarentee on time shipment with CoVid 19 shutdowns.) Instructions for joining your live virtual event will be emailed directly to you. Go through the usual check out process, and within about 24 hours you will receive an email from Yaymaker that contains the URL for your event. You will also receive a confirmation email the day of the event which will also have the URL for you to reference.
- Canvas or Large Paper - we'll be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints - you'll need blue, yellow, black, red, green and white for this version, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix.
- Paint brushes
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recylced cardboard or plastic will do
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
Sarah Benkin recieved her MFA from the Savannah College of Art and Design. She has been working as an artist and illustrator since graduating, with a particular focus on comic art and graphic novels.
She didn't show up
Instructions were well paced and techniques well explained and demonstrated. Included instructions on techniques and the explanations to further our understanding of techniques we were using. Answered one on one questions and gave constructive feedback.
Her directions were easy to follow