Paint Nite: Japanese Cherry Blossom
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Join our virtual brunch time party with Jenna!
It has all of the fun of a regular paint event from the comfort of your own home.
Go through the regular check out process, and take a look below at supply recommendations. Buy them online at the links below, use your own, or support a nearby local business. Instructions for joining your live virtual event will be emailed directly to you. There you’ll get step-by-step instructions and a friendly face from the Yaymaker community bringing creativity straight to your screen. It couldn’t be easier! If you have any issues logging onto your show, please reach out to Dvargas@yaymaker.com at least one hour before your event.
Say bye-bye to bored days at home and hello to Yaymaker Fun!
Stay safe & keep creating!
Recommended Supplies - source online, support small local businesses, or use supplies you already have at home!
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints - you'll need blue, yellow, black,red and white for this version, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix.
- Paint brushes
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recylced cardboard or plastic will do
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
*Their may be drinking by guests joining this event (if you are of drinking age).
Where to go for Supplies:
Hey y'all! My name is Jenna and I am currently studying Sociology at UC Davis! Painting has been a newly discovered love of mine and I'm excited to share my new passion with all of you. So join me for some drinks, painting, jokes and fun! Follow my yaymaker instagram for updates on all the fun @jenna_yaymakersac
She was great
Jenna was a lot of fun and high energy throughout the class.
Great direction/instruction, positive energy, fun atmosphere