Paint Nite: Butterfly Falls
Available as a Private Event:
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Join our virtual Paint Party, It has all the fun and interaction of a regular Yaymaker event from the comfort of your home.
Go through the regular check out process, and take a look below at supply recommendations. Buy them online at the links below, use your own, or support a nearby local business. Instructions for joining your live virtual event will be emailed directly to you. There you’ll get step-by-step instructions and a friendly face from the Yaymaker community bringing creativity straight to your screen. It couldn’t be easier! If you have any issues logging onto your show, please reach out to Dvargas@yaymaker.com at least one hour before your event. Say bye-bye to bored days at home and hello to Yaymaker Fun! Stay safe & keep creating!
Recommended Supplies - source online, support small local businesses, or use supplies you already have at home!
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints - you'll need blue, yellow, black,red, brown and white for this version, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix.
- Paint brushes- You will want a large, medium and small brush, preferably a flat brush
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recylced cardboard or plastic will do
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
Where to go for Supplies: Urban Paper
Your hostView Casey Glynn's Profile
Events like this
- Only 7 Tickets Left!
- Only 6 Tickets Left!