Paint Nite: Dragon Dream
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Join our virtual Paint Party, It has all the fun and interaction of a regular Yaymaker event from the comfort of your home.
Go through the regular check out process, and take a look below at supply recommendations. Buy them online at the links below, use your own, or support a nearby local business. Instructions for joining your live virtual event will be emailed directly to you. There you’ll get step-by-step instructions and a friendly face from the Yaymaker community bringing creativity straight to your screen. It couldn’t be easier! If you have any issues logging onto your show, please reach out to Dvargas@yaymaker.com at least one hour before your event. Say bye-bye to bored days at home and hello to Yaymaker Fun! Stay safe & keep creating!
Recommended Supplies - source online, support small local businesses, or use supplies you already have at home!
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints - you'll need blue, yellow, black,red, brown and white for this version, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix.
- Paint brushes- You will want a large, medium and small brush, preferably a flat brush
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recylced cardboard or plastic will do
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
Where to go for Supplies: Urban Paper
Cath has been getting down and dirty in creative endeavors all her life. She's dabbled in nearly every corner of the creative world including drawing, painting, photography, ceramics,textile and fiber arts, even performance poetry. She's a jack of all crafts and a master of dad jokes. Cath is chock-full of opinions, enthusiasm, creativity, and she's ready to share it all with you!
Events like this
- Only 8 Tickets Left!
- Only 5 Tickets Left!