Paint Nite: The Dock II
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
For those of you who want to try something new in the comfort of your home (and pass the time of social distancing), we bring you the Virtual Paint Nite! In this twist on The Original Paint Nite, you can enjoy the experience you know and love right from your house, and still have the collective experience of an in-person event.
Go through the regular check out process, and take a look below at supply recommendations. Buy them online at the links provided, use your own, or support a nearby local business. Instructions for joining your live virtual event will be emailed directly to you. There you’ll get step-by-step instructions and a friendly face from the Yaymaker community bringing creativity straight to your screen. It couldn’t be easier!
Grab a snack, pour a drink, and hop on to our live video streaming service to make your unique masterpiece.
Stay safe & keep creating!
- source online, or support small local businesses, or use supplies you already have at home!
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints - you'll need red, blue, yellow, black and white for this version, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix.
- Paint brushes
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recycled cardboard or plastic will do
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Paper Towels/Napkins/Rags - to clean up our mess!
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
Michelle's dreams have come true with the opportunity to share her love of art with you. Michelle's goal is to offer PaintNite customers the opportunity to believe in themselves and to be inspired. She is excited to be working in the creative environment of Paintnite to fulfill her creative needs along with inspiring others to have fun and be creative. Michelle wants to share the power of art and what it does for the soul. She enjoys Downeast cider to drink and will toast to creativity when you paint with her. Her inspiration for Art at a young age came from spending hours in a boat fishing with her dad where she occupied her time with drawing the Maine scenery. She won an art contest in 5th grade that inspired her to use art as a creative outlet throughtout her life and pursue her college degree in Art. Join Michelle at PaintNite for a night of making memories that will last a lifetime.
Michelle is amazing.
So patient and a lot of fun. Will do this again!