Paint Nite: Galaxy Guardian
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Virtual Paint Nite
For those of you who want to try something new in the comfort of your home (and pass the time of social distancing), we bring you the Virtual Paint Nite! In this twist on The Original Paint Nite, you can enjoy the experience you know and love right from your house, and still have the collective experience of an in-person event.
Go through the regular check out process, and take a look below at supply recommendations. Buy them online at the links provided, use your own, or support a nearby local business. Instructions for joining your live virtual event will be emailed directly to you. There you’ll get step-by-step instructions and a friendly face from the Yaymaker community bringing creativity straight to your screen. It couldn’t be easier!
Grab a snack, pour a drink, and hop on to our live video streaming service to make your unique masterpiece.
Stay safe & keep creating!
Recommended Supplies - Paint Nite
source online, support small local businesses, or use supplies you already have at home!
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints - you'll need (blue, black, white, red, yellow) for this version, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix.
- Paint brushes (large flat, medium round, baby brush) but feel free to bring your own unique brushes into the mix too!
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recycled cardboard or plastic will do
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
Doobie was funny personable. He kept a slow, reasonable pace. He helped everyone create works of art that we could be proud of. He was very supportive!
He is fun, encouraging, methodical, and over all the best host we have ever worked with. After we worked with him the first time, we purposefully thought him out because we wanted to take another class with him. Because of our time difference, we had to si
He was great . :)