Paint Nite: Monet's River
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Staying home from school grows old pretty fast! If you’re looking for ways to entertain the little ones, join our Virtual Paint Nite geared specifically for kids. It has all the fun and interaction of a regular Yaymaker event from the comfort of your home.
Go through the regular check out process, and take a look below at supply recommendations. Buy them online at this link, use your own, or support a nearby local business. Instructions for joining your live virtual event will be emailed directly to you. There you’ll get step-by-step instructions and a friendly face from the Yaymaker community bringing creativity straight to your screen. It couldn’t be easier!
Say bye-bye to bored children and hello to engaging their brains with creativity!
Stay safe & keep creating!
Recommended Supplies - source online, support small local businesses, or use supplies you already have at home!
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints - you'll need red, blue, yellow, black and white for this version, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix.
- Paint brushes
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recylced cardboard or plastic will do
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
Join us at home for a virtual Yaymaker event!
Thomas McLaughlin was born and raised in the countryside of Upstate New York; so plants always played a big part of his life. However he prefers the busier, more social city life much more and currently lives in Brooklyn, NY. Thomas is a student at the Fashion Institute of Technology where he studies textile/surface design. When not at school, he enjoys working for Paint Nite and Plant Nite where he gets to meet new faces, have fun and plant the night away!