Paint Nite: Happy Hydrangeas
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
- source online, or support small local businesses, or use supplies you already have at home!
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints - you'll need red, blue, yellow, black and white for this version, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix.
- Paint brushes
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recycled cardboard or plastic will do
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Paper Towels/Napkins/Rags - to clean up our mess!
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
Melissa Borges is a gal from the Bronx who's been an artist all her life. She graduated with a B.A in illustration from Lehman college with abilities in painting, photography and ceramics. Melissa is also passionate about art, music & movies/theater, as it plays a fundamental role in her artwork. In her art, she enjoys incorporating emotion with dramatic textures and color. She is greatly influenced by impressionistic painters for their use of expression as well as modern painters that bring new ideas to the world of art. Melissa believes art is everywhere and enjoys discovering new ways of getting creative. She hopes to bring fun, laughter and her own innovative style to Paintnite!
she was easy to follow and kept the event upbeat and easy
Melissa is amazing! So happy and friendly and really helped teach you how to do the painting. I would 10/10 recommend someone take her class.
She is really outgoing! She brings you into the event. I really like that you feel like you are part of the group and that you are truly part of an event. Loved her energy and the fact that she encourages you to change up your painting.