Paint Nite: Coffee Owl Day
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
For those of you who want to try something new in the comfort of your home (and pass the time of social distancing), we bring you the Virtual Paint Nite! In this twist on The Original Paint Nite, you can enjoy the experience you know and love right from your house, and still have the collective experience of an in-person event.
Go through the regular check out process, and take a look below at supply recommendations. Buy them online at the links provided, use your own, or support a nearby local business. Instructions for joining your live virtual event will be emailed directly to you. There you’ll get step-by-step instructions and a friendly face from the Yaymaker community bringing creativity straight to your screen. It couldn’t be easier!
Grab a snack, pour a drink, and hop on to our live video streaming service to make your unique masterpiece.
Stay safe & keep creating!
Source online, support small local businesses, or use supplies you already have at home!
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints - you'll need red, yellow, blue, black, & white for this version, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix.
- Paint brushes
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recycled cardboard or plastic will do
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
Bernard Garcia graduated from the New York Academy of Art with a Master of Fine Arts in Painting. Bernard has been hosting Paint Nite events for 8 years and continues with creative experiences through Yaymaker. Bernard encourages guests to have fun, relax, and give thier painting a personal touch! Please visit Bernard's Instagram to see recent work. art supply list
Events like this