The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
For those of you who want to try something new in the comfort of your home (and kill some boredom), we bring you the Virtual Paint Nite! In this new twist on The Original Paint Nite, you can enjoy the experience you know and love right from your house, and still have the banter of an in-person event.
Go through the regular check out process, and we’ll reach out separately with step-by-step instructions on how to join the event online. It couldn’t be easier!
Here is a list of supplies that we will be using for this event:
• A 16x20 Canvas (other sizes are fine, but the instructor will be demonstrating on this size. You can also paint on any type of surface you like or have available).
• Acrylic Paint in the following colors: Red, Black, Blue, Yellow, White. Additional colors optional, but helpful.
• Paint Brushes: A #12 Square Brush, #6 Round Brush, #1 or #2 Round Brush
• A margarine, yogurt or some kind of container with Water for Rinsing Brushes
• Paper Towels (or napkins or rags)
• Paper or Plastic Plate(s) for use as a Palette (or plastic lids)
• Hair Dryer (optional but very helpful)
• An Apron or Old T-Shirt to Protect Clothing
• Disposable Tablecloth to Protect Your Table
• Easel (Optional if you have one available though working flat is actually better if you have room)
• An old sponge (this will be your "magic eraser", oooo!)
• Ramekins (those condiment containers for mixing & storing your extra paint - optional)
• An old toothbrush (optional - for "sprinkling" paint flecks)
Supplies should be available at a local craft store, or online via Amazon or any craft source. It is not important to have the exact brushes or paint colors.
For a great deal on a kit that matches what you would normally get at "live" Paint Nite, please go here: urbanpaper.square.site
Grab a snack, pour a drink, and hop on to our live video streaming service. Our expert hosts will then walk you through how to make your unique masterpiece.
Have fun. Stay safe.
Brian Mark Hahn is a Eugene native who graduated from the U. of O. with a B.S. in Visual Design, and proceeded to work at various studios...
Events like this
- Only 3 Tickets Left!