Paint Nite: Sparkle Daisy
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
If you’re looking for ways to entertain yourself and your kids, join our Virtual Paint Nite. It has all the fun and interaction of a regular Yaymaker event from the comfort of your home.
Go through the regular check out process, and take a look below at supply recommendations. This is Bring Your Own Supplies event! Instructions for joining your live virtual event will be emailed directly to you. There, you’ll get step-by-step instructions and a friendly face from the Yaymaker community bringing creativity straight to your screen. It couldn’t be easier!
Recommended Supplies - Paint NIte supply kits and craft supplies are available for purchase at: https://urbanpaper.square.site/ or use supplies you already have at home!
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints - you'll need pink, purple, phthalo blue, yellow, and white for this version, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix.
- Paint brushes – we use a variety of sizes. Generally, a large, flat brush, a medium round brush, and a small, round, detail brush are sufficient. Medium flat brush and filbert brush are also convenient to have on hand.
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recycled cardboard or plastic will do
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Paper Towels, or rags, to wipe brushes, and some paint blending
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
- Hair Dryer to speed the paint drying process
- Easel, Optional if you have one available
Grab a snack, pour a drink, and hop on to our live video streaming service. Our expert hosts will then walk you through how to make your unique masterpiece.
Stay safe & keep creating!
Please note! If you don't have the supplies in your home, make due with you have. Otherwise, perhaps call before you head out to pick things up and please be aware of stores that have temporarily closed in your area. It is not important to have the exact brushes or paint colors.
Looking forward to painting with you!
I try to create otherworldliness to everyday situations. I am just trying to capture the possibilities that we all possess. Any project I am faced with, I use my knowledge of artistic principles that I have learned and experienced. I love the challenge of conquering a new design idea and deciding the medium that best represents the project as a whole. I have seven years of professional experience as a graphic designer and illustrator. I received my B.F.A. in Graphic Design with a minor in English from Boise State University. I am a native of the west and love the rich history of the land and am in nature as much as possible. If I'm not at my desk or at a Paint Nite, you can find me with my dog Jack in the wild, on a sailboat or at a show. http://www.alysonannportfolio.com/
She was positive and helpful