Paint Nite: Galaxy Koi
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
I'm Emerald, and I'm incredibly excited to create this Galaxy Koi painting, from right here in my hometown of PENNSYLVANIAAA!
This is a BYOS LIVE, VIRTUAL event (Bring Your Own Supplies), so you'll need:*DRUMROLL PLEASE*
· Canvas: we'll be using a 12x12, but use whatever works for you!
· Acrylic paints: White, Black, Yellow, Blue, GREEN and Red (but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix).
· Paint brushes: Large flat, medium flat and a small detail/small round brush
· Paint palette/Paper plate
· Cup of water for rinsing brushes
· Paper Towel or cloth to dry your brushes
Step-by-step Instructions for joining your live virtual event will be e-mailed to you. See you in class! =)
Greetings! I'm Emerald, and I can't wait to paint with you! Being a mommy, food, art and candles are my LIFE! Back in 2013, I officially entered the wonderful world of.. *drumroll please* acrylic painting! I've always been a creative soul and have enjoyed panting, drawing, candle-making, writing poetry, writing short fiction stories and graphic designing throughout life. With over two years of hosting experience, (which is by far one of my favorite thing because it allows me to meet unique and HI-LARIOUS people), I've brought my hosting online! *cues the confetti cannons* I love to laugh and have a great time. I love making sure others have a great time. I also love to build confidence and bring out the best in you which is why I'm so excited to connect and start creating with new artist friends like you! =)
She was a great teacher and fun to do a paint night with.
Really helped to make a complicated painting doable
very receptive and engaging, very patient.