Paint Nite: Moonlight Dolphin Dance
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
There's nothing better than a little CREATIVE THERAPY! If you've been looking for some great STAY AT HOME entertainment, you just found it! Join our Virtual Paint Nite! It has all the fun and interaction of a regular Yaymaker event from the comfort of your home. THIS IS AN ALL AGES EVENT!
Go through the regular check out process, and take a look below at supply recommendations. You can purchase supplies online at the links below, or you can use your own, or support a nearby local business! Instructions for joining your live virtual event will be EMAILED directly to you. There you’ll get step-by-step instructions and a friendly face from the Yaymaker community bringing creativity straight to your screen. It couldn’t be easier!
STAY HOME, STAY SAFE & STAY CREATIVE!
Recommended Supplies - source online, support small local businesses, or use the supplies you already have at home!
• CANVAS - we'll be using a 16x20". If you don't have a canvas, a piece of CARDBOARD cut to size could also work! You can also paint white over an older canvas if you have one!
• ACRYLIC PAINTS - you'll need YELLOW, BLACK, WHITE, RED, and BLUE for this version, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix! Crafters acrylics work great, you can buy them at Wal Mart or any craft store- also see links below!
• EASEL - If you have an easel, great, but definitely NOT necessary! You can always lay your painting flat on a table or find something to lean them on.
• PAINT BRUSHES - A larger brush 3/4" to 1" wide, some type of skinny brush to paint details and something in between.
• PAINT PALETTE - a paper or foam plate, or a piece of recycled cardboard or plastic will work just fine.
• CUP OF WATER - A solo cup filled with water, or something you can wash easily or throw away after using.
• APRON - or an old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home.
• HAIR DRYER - Watching paint dry is boring! Grab a hair dryer to help speed up the drying process.
WHERE TO GO FOR SUPPLIES:
Michaels doing curbside pick up!
A lifelong resident of Utah, Patrick Kendall has been involved in art and creativity his entire life. Early artistic inspiration came from his father, followed by an obsessive interest in MAD Magazine, Amazing Spider-Man comic books and classic Universal monster movies. Patrick has made a name for himself in the horror art world as the "Mad Creator of Bottle Cap Monsters". He paints incredibly detailed portraits of famous monsters inside bottle caps using acrylic paint. When he isn't busy painting portraits of monsters inside bottle caps, Patrick can usually be found doing airbrush art, special FX makeup work, or creating new nightmares with pen and ink. Creativity and art are the driving forces in his life, and he is passionate about sharing his love of the arts with others. Patrick loves spending time with his wife Mimi, his 3 kids Christian, Brandi, and Katie, and his rambunctious border collie Leia. Patrick is looking forward to interacting with others at Paint Nite events to help bring to the surface their inner artists, and above all, just having a lot of fun through creativity!
He is amazing, easy to follow and answers any questions that you have. I will do more events with him.
Patrick is very patient and professional. I got this from my son for a Mother's Day gift. I enjoyed it very much. It was fun spending time together and create something beautiful. Patrick was a great host. I would recommend him to anyone.
Cool dude, very informative and thorough. Played great music! Really social and made it fun!