Paint Nite: Lilac Bouquet
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Join Yaymaker Hampton Roads for Virtual Paint Nite!
Please purchase one ticket per each person participating.
This event is BYOS (Bring Your Own Supplies)
You can source online, support local businesses, or use supplies you may already have at home!
- Canvas - we'll be using 16x20 stretched canvas, but use whatever size works for you. You can also paint on paper, posterboard, wood, etc.
- Acrylic paints - we will be using blue, yellow, red, black and white, but don't be afraid to use any pre-mixed shades you have!
- Paint brushes (One large flat brush, one medium brush and small detail brush!) There is a huge variety of brushes, use what you feel comfortable with!
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recycled cardboard or plastic palette
- Cup of water and paint rag or paper towel for cleaning brushes.
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits clean even at home!
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or requests.
Follow Us on Social Media for Updates!
Facebook Yaymaker Hampton Roads
#YayHRVA #StaySafe #StayCreative
Krystal Kerns, a self taught artist and full time Paint Nite Artist. It's always a PARTY and never a class with her hosting your Nite! Art is her number one passion and she loves bringing out the creativity in everyone (even if a little alcohol has to be involved!) Krystal can not wait to paint (and party!) with you soon! #TeamRoss757 Follow us on Instagram!
Krystal Kerns was so much fun! She was thorough, sweet, funny, encouraging and it was a joy to be a part of her paint class!??
Krystal is fantastic! She's so friendly and breaks down the components of the painting so everyone can easily follow along. I really like the paintings she does because they are so bright and creative! Definitely take a class with Krystal! You will have a
Very patient and easy to follow. We stayed on time and everyone ended up with lovely paintings. Great music also!