Paint Nite: Friendly Paint Nite Trivia
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
PAINT NITE plus Friends TRIVIA... I KNOW! The top three winners will when PRIZES.
Go through the regular check out process, and take a look below at supply recommendations. Buy them online at this link, use your own, or support a nearby local business. Instructions for joining your live virtual event will be emailed directly to you. There you’ll get step-by-step instructions and a friendly face from the Yaymaker community bringing creativity straight to your screen. It couldn’t be easier!
Grab a snack, pour a drink, and hop on to our live video streaming service. Our expert hosts will then walk you through how to make your unique masterpiece.
Stay safe & keep creating!
Recommended Supplies - source online, support small local businesses, or use supplies you already have at home!
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints - you'll need blue, yellow, red, black and white for this version, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix.
- Paint brushes (One large square brush, one medium square and baby/detail brush!)
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recycled cardboard or plastic will do
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
COME PAINT AND PARTY WITH US AT ROMA'S! Roma Ristorante Italiano- Family owned, authenic italian dining. For over thirty years, we the owners, Anna & Angelo have been serving our great authentic Italian food to families in the Richmond area. We provide our guests with a casual, friendly atmosphere and excellent service - in addition to the healthy portions of our tasteful food. We also currently offer two locations to better serve you. Our Nine Mile Road location had been a family favorite since 1979 and we are excited to announce that we have moved to a new location in Mechanicsville after thirty years of service at the old location . With the help our of their three sons, we were able to open a second location on Williamsburg Road in Sandston in 2005. Bring the family and friends in for a wonderful Italian experience.