Paint Nite: Moonrise Mountain
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Join Team YAYRVA for Virtual Paint Nite!
Please purchase one ticket per each person participating.
Recommended Supplies - This event is BYOS (Bring Your Own Supplies) You can source online, support small local businesses, or use supplies you already have at home!
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints - you'll need blue, yellow, red, black and white for this version, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix.
- Paint brushes (One large square brush, one medium square and baby/detail brush!)
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recycled cardboard or plastic will do
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
Follow Us on Social Media for Updates!
Facebook Yaymaker Richmond/Yaymaker Charlottesville
There are few things in life that bring me more happiness than creating art. Whether it's your first time holding a paint brush or your hundredth, there's always room for growth and of course, laughter! I love learning and bettering myself, so I look forward to each time I produce something new. I have been drawing and creating art since I could hold a pencil but only discovered my enjoyment with painting as an adult. Vincent Van Gogh and I share this fact, though both of my ears are still intact! (OMG, that rhymed, didn't it?;) I take a very lighthearted approach when instructing and ask that everyone leave their jugdements at the door. You will most likely laugh during our time together and hopefully learn a little something too :) Come paint with me! ~Melissa
I loved how this host made sure people were ready before she moved on. She moved nice and slow for beginners
Melissa was friendly, engaging, and entertaining.
lots of fun, great teacher/helper, good pacing, liked how she checked in to be sure we weren't falling behind. thank you!