Paint Nite: Moonlit Mountain Sunrise
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Join Team YAYRVA for Virtual Paint Nite!
Please purchase one ticket per each person participating.
Recommended Supplies - This event is BYOS (Bring Your Own Supplies) Order here --> www.thecraftmakershop.com
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints - you'll need blue, yellow, red, black and white for this version, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix.
- Paint brushes (One large square brush, one medium square and baby/detail brush!)
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recycled cardboard or plastic will do
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
Follow Us on Social Media for Updates!
Facebook Yaymaker Richmond/Yaymaker Charlottesville
#TeamYAYRVA #YAYRVA #YaymakerRichmond
Have questions? Email your local Richmond/Charlottesville partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi-- My name is Heather! and I can't wait to create with you! I've been teaching Paint Nite for over 4 years now and I have loved every second of it. Not only do I get to teaching painting, but as Yaymaker we get to create and craft so many different types of projects. A little bit about me-- I moved to Richmond Virginia about 7 years ago to attend school at Virginia Commonwealth University. Since then, a have started a business, got engaged and adopted two fabulous little (well not so little) fur babies, Ryland and Maggie. You may see them at a pet-friendly event from time to time. My style of event is--- F-U-N! Of course, I will teach you some techniques, guide you through your project and in some cases provide aftercare instructions, but I thrive on good tunes, good drinks, games and good company. I hope you will join me at one of my events soon. Follow us on Social: #TEAMYAYRVA @yayrva (Instagram) Yaymaker Richmond, VA (Facebook)
Very personable. Very willing to help and give additional instruction. However, does know how to limit audience participation. A wonderful evening. I am 77 years old and thoroughly enjoyed it. Although I have trouble seeing and have trouble with techn
Super fun and upbeat