Paint Nite: Field of Wild Flowers
The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
If you’re looking for ways to entertain yourself and your kids, join our Virtual Paint Nite. It has all the fun and interaction of a regular Yaymaker event from the comfort of your home.
Go through the regular check out process, and take a look below at supply recommendations. This is Bring Your Own Supplies event! Instructions for joining your live virtual event will be emailed directly to you. There, you’ll get step-by-step instructions and a friendly face from the Yaymaker community bringing creativity straight to your screen. It couldn’t be easier!
Recommended Supplies - Paint NIte supply kits and craft supplies are available for purchase at: https://urbanpaper.square.site/ or use supplies you already have at home!
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16x20, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints - you'll need red, yellow, blue, or green, black and white for this version, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix.
- Paint brushes – we use a variety of sizes. Generally, a large, flat brush, a medium round brush, and a small, round, detail brush are sufficient. Medium flat brush and filbert brush are also convenient to have on hand.
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recycled cardboard or plastic will do
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Paper Towels, or rags, to wipe brushes, and some paint blending
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
- Hair Dryer to speed the paint drying process
- Easel, Optional if you have one available
Grab a snack, pour a drink, and hop on to our live video streaming service. Our expert hosts will then walk you through how to make your unique masterpiece.
Stay safe & keep creating!
Please note! If you don't have the supplies in your home, make due with you have. Otherwise, perhaps call before you head out to pick things up and please be aware of stores that have temporarily closed in your area. It is not important to have the exact brushes or paint colors.
Looking forward to painting with you!
Shannon has loved creating art her whole life. She enjoys expressing her creativity in many forms from painting, sewing, crocheting elaborate designs, scrapbooking and photography to cooking healthy creations and baking and decorating cakes and goodies. Shannon is a busy wife and mother of two who works full time from home so Paint Nite is a fun night out! After two years assisting at Paint Nite events, she's excited to lead the events as an instructor! She loves to inspire, empower and help people to believe in who they are, and live out their dreams. She can't wait to see you at Paint Nite soon!
Relaxed, easy to follow, good pace...and fun!
It was good. A little fast at times for my 10 to to keep up. This was her first time ever tho. After a bit she got use to it. But it would good to ask and for host to know if new at this or first time to keep it a bit slower.