At the West Richland Golf Course restaurant, we offer great food and drink options for our great patrons. We have a fully stocked bar and serve a full menu for Paint Nite. Check out our excellent daily food and drink specials.
The area that serves as the beautiful West Richland Golf Course was originally farmland owned by the federal government and used as an emergency landing and dropping point for planes during World War II. Following the war, the Army Corp of Engineers rebuilt the area into a 9-hole golf course and in 1953, the original course opened after it was transferred into a community trust. They turned the old farmhouse into a clubhouse which was stood until 2008! Later, the fairway was converted into an 18-hole course and renamed the West Richland Golf Course.
The West Richland Golf Course is proud to be a historic part of the Richland area community. We pride ourselves on offering the best golf course, special event venue and clubhouse in the area. Come to our historic fairway and see why West Richland Golf Course has been around for over 50 years!