Entertainer - Virtual Event Host
Location: Los Angeles, California
Department: Virtual Host Recruitment
In these unprecedented times, we are looking for ways to connect. By becoming a virtual host you can fill that need while sharing your special talent and making an income.
This is an opportunity to inspire people through online entertainment by sharing what you love while running virtually hosted events that bring friends and community together to engage in what is fun and break away from the daily stress and mundane of today. You’ll partner with a rapidly growing leader in the industry; we'll give you brand visibility and world class resources, giving the support you need to focus on what’s most important; planning and delivering fun virtual events your guests will love.
Here’s a little about what you can expect as a Certified Host on our platform:
- You’re the boss: You run events on your terms. You pick the experience, the time, the frequency, the ticket price. It’s all up to you.
- Earn money doing what you love: You earn 70% of ticket revenue doing what you love on your terms - from the safety and comfort of your home.
- Discounted subscription fee and 60 day FREE trial: There is a $35/month subscription fee, however we're offering a summer promotion and lowering the subscription fee to $25/month for life on the platform with a special discount code: megh25 We are also offering a 60 day free trial. If after 60 days you're not making money doing what you love you can cancel and will never be charged.
- Tools, Support and Expertise: The subscription covers the Premium Zoom access and tools to connect you with interested venues (when and if you're ready to bring your experience in-venue), Customer Support, Training and expertise from our most highly rated Hosts as well as Marketing tools and expertise.
- Visibility: There is no non-compete; meaning you can promote yourself, your business, your products and you are welcome to participate in other platforms.
- No obligation: There is no commitment and no cost to you to get started - We will waive the first 60 days of subscription so you can try this out and see if it works for you.
You can find more information HERE and register to attend one of our webinars where we will go over the opportunity and benefits of partnering with Yaymaker to host your virtual events. You can also schedule a quick call with us HERE if none of the webinar times work for you.
When you are ready to create your account to start hosting your Virtual Events, you can do so in under 15 minutes HERE. When creating your account you will need to enter your credit card information for the subscription fee. As a reminder, you will only be charged that subscription after your first 60 days on the platform. To lock in the $25/month rate please apply the following code - megh25
The opportunities are endless
Are you a home baker? Manicurist? Hairstylist? Plumber? Knitter? Chances are that you have a skill set that others are interested in, which could translate into a fun-filled Virtual Event. We’re looking for talents of all shapes and sizes to become a part of our online, interactive event platform.
Your Virtual Events will live on our online calendar for millions to see across the world. We’ll promote your events to our large database of customers and followers on social media. We recommend you do the same with your network and social channels for maximum visibility
Make an income
The current climate has made it difficult for many to work. Artists, fitness instructors, teachers, and more have been affected—some finding themselves without a job entirely. We’re offering a means to earn money and get back to doing what you love, while also connecting with people from the comfort of your home.
*70/30 revenue split is net of 3% credit card fees and any marketing commissions from ticket wholesalers such as Groupon.
More yays to love. Now, Yaymaker is here to give you more ways to find your yay. We offer virtually hosted events where you'll laugh, drink, connect, and try your hand at something new—a new restaurant to visit, a new group of people to hang with, and always a chance to make a new creation.