Location: Somerville, Massachusetts
Department: Partner Recruitment
Yaymaker, from the creators of Paint Nite, hosts locally crafted events in 1,500 cities all over North America. By partnering with thousands of like-minded entrepreneurs and artists, Yaymaker gets people up, out & making at bars & restaurants in their neighborhood. Our one-of-a-kind experiences include the Original Paint Nite, Plant Nite, Design-A Sign, Flower Workshop, and Candle Maker, with more on the way. Give your week something to shout about!
The Local Partner Recruiter at Yaymaker is a vital position for our licensing business model and a real opportunity for you to make a difference. You’ll be a member of the Local Partner Recruitment team and an ambassador to our entrepreneurial Yaymaker brand, recruiting and empowering Local Partners to own their own business, and partner with us to run Yaymaker events throughout the US and Canada.
- Partner and consult with business effectively to achieve hiring results
- Effectively assemble and execute a strong sourcing plan for the open role(s)
- Source, assess, conduct phone screens, and present strong candidates that match strategic market needs
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Deliver an awesome candidate experience to each and every person who applies with the understanding that our applicants are also our customers; providing thorough communication and timely feedback, as well as interview preparedness and effective interview format.
- Proactively attend business meetings to ensure recruitment stays ahead of the curve and is aligned with initiatives
- Ensure all information is housed in the ATS
- Act as consultant, and advisor to leadership by developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaign
- Walk through and explain every detail of the Local Partner role down to the most minute details while keeping the process exciting.
- 2+ years of recruitment experience in a fast-paced, creative, high energy recruitment environment.
- Seasoned in all phases of recruitment – sourcing, assessment, relationship building, networking, etc.
- Genuine interest in people – their experiences, stories, and motivations.
- A great attitude and enthusiasm for the Yaymaker brand and business model! We want someone who is approachable, thoughtful, creative and enthusiastic to pitch in.
- Strong fluency in managing large talent pipelines using Applicant Tracking Systems (Jobvite), Google Docs, Microsoft Office
- Proven success delivering recruiting results individually and as part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth/volume environment.
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a quiet to moderate noise level.
When you join Yaymaker, you will join a team that’s pioneering creative social experiences, supporting local communities, and bringing a little more positivity to the world.
Our part-time event hosts lead our locally crafted experiences in local venues and enjoy flexible work schedules. Full-time team members work out of our home office in Somerville, MA, and enjoy above market competitive benefits such as unlimited Paid Time Off, a 401k with employer match, and 12 weeks of 100% paid maternity or paternity leave (to name just a few). Located minutes from the Red Line Porter Square T station in Somerville, MA, our convenient office location features workout facilities, free parking, lots of snacks, and a fun-loving, collaborative culture that gets it done!