Every day is a new yay
What you do is up to you. Start your small business from the ground up, and build into something you’re proud of.
- Use that personal touch and build relationships with local business partners and add to your empire.
- Network. Introduce yourself. Get social with your media. Take the lead on marketing and selling your business.
- You’re an event planner, organizer, and executive. Oversee it all from soup to nuts and find new ways to improve.
- Create creativity in your own community. Your events give people the chance to make their own yay.
- You’re a licensed business owner, not a franchisee. No big fees, just lots of yay. And, the chance to starting building and earning as soon as you start.