To ensure the safety of our guests, hosts, and venue partners, all of our events are currently virtual. We will be back in venue as soon as we can do so safely.
Design a Sign is a place to let your personality shine as you build a decorative wooden sign.
A specialist host will lead the way as you create your one-of-a-kind art project, from building your board to adding the paint and stencils. You’ll have all you need to create a professional-looking work of art.
Our events are in partnership with local venues — perhaps a restaurant or a bar — so make sure you come with room for food!
• First, you’ll choose two boards to use for your sign.
• Next, you’ll join the boards together, add hooks, and sand the wood (did we mention there would be power tools?).
• Once the sign is built, it's time to paint! The base layer goes on first, then your design.
• We'll have a selection of stencils at the event or you can choose from our website beforehand — many are customizable.
• The whole process takes roughly two hours and is led by one of our expert hosts.
• You can eat and drink while you work, or arrive early to fill up before the event.
• Look out for our latest additions — cheese boards, trays, and key hangers!
Got a bachelorette party, birthday bash, or another celebration coming up? Try a private event.
Make a difference and host a fundraiser — we’ll donate $15 from every ticket sold.
Our experiences are also amazing team building events! See what secret talents your employees are hiding.