While the majority of our events are still virtual, some areas now have events in venues. Check your local calendar for details.
Design a Sign is a place to let your personality shine as you build a decorative wooden sign.
A specialist host will lead the way as you create your one-of-a-kind art project, from building your board to adding the paint and stencils. You’ll have all you need to create a professional-looking work of art.
Our events are in partnership with local venues — perhaps a restaurant or a bar — so make sure you come with room for food!
• First, you’ll choose two boards to use for your sign.
• Next, you’ll join the boards together, add hooks, and sand the wood (did we mention there would be power tools?).
• Once the sign is built, it's time to paint! The base layer goes on first, then your design.
• We'll have a selection of stencils at the event or you can choose from our website beforehand — many are customizable.
• The whole process takes roughly two hours and is led by one of our expert hosts.
• You can eat and drink while you work, or arrive early to fill up before the event.
• Look out for our latest additions — cheese boards, trays, and key hangers!
Got a bachelorette party, birthday bash, or another celebration coming up? Try a private event.
Make a difference and host a fundraiser — we’ll donate $15 from every ticket sold.
Our experiences are also amazing team building events! See what secret talents your employees are hiding.