We're excited to announce that in-person events are starting to come back! Click on the In-Person filter to see if there are any near you.
Flower Workshop is one of many innovative experiences to have branched out from the Original Paint Nite. This enchanting evening will have you arranging a selection of seasonally inspired flowers into a stunning bouquet.
No experience flower arranging? No problem. Our talented hosts will be there to guide you and bring your floral dreams to life, so you always leave with something to be proud of.
There’s also a bonus element to all Yaymaker experiences: food and drink. Our events are held at local venues, such as restaurants and bars, so you truly get a rounded night out!
• Arrive to a room filled with beautiful seasonal flowers! Note: they may be different from what’s on the website.
• Your host will walk you through flower care and tips on how to arrange your bouquet.
• You’ll start by building the base for your design using floral tape.
• Then you'll trim, arrange, and design your vase with expert help from your host, who will teach you how to make the flowers pop.
• The whole process takes roughly 1.5 hours and includes a dedicated server to provide food and drinks — or come early for a pre-event meal.
Our private events are the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion and bring people together.
Looking for fundraising ideas? Come to us! We’ll donate $15 from every ticket sold to your cause.
Get creative at your next work social event. We can come to your office or find a local venue.