First, there was Paint Nite, then came Plant Nite!
Plant Nite is an opportunity for you to connect with nature as our experts show you how to create a living plant display. Make it zen, make it wacky — you choose all the succulents and accessories you need to create a personalized terrarium. No green thumb needed!
As with all Yaymaker experiences, you can expect food, drink, and a whole lot of memory-making!
• Your host will begin by teaching you a little bit about succulents, including how to choose and care for them.
• You’ll then build a proper drainage base and rock foundation in your planter.
• Next, you'll choose from our collection of succulents — all of which hold their own unique personality!
• Now for the fun part: the decorations. These vary by event but may include rocks, crystals, animals, toadstools, and more.
• The full experience will last around two hours and includes dedicated servers throughout the night (or come early for some pre-planting food and drinks).
Our local events aren’t the only way you can enjoy an experience; you can book us for private celebrations too!
Did you know that we host fundraisers? $15 from every ticket sold will be donated to your cause.
Getting creative at work comes with a range of benefits, including happier workers and better productivity.